Saturday, May 04, 2002

Fly the Copter is now in the Diversions list, which I've re-sorted a bit. My high score is now 954, which means, of course, that I still suck. I curse it hard.

Today I discovered a new downside to being the slacker I am on weekends. As I sat idly at my computer, conversing via text and looking at websites and otherwise doing that funky thing I do, I heard Mein Vater call: "Elizabeth is here."

I looked down and I was wearing: a blanket-garment-thing which, while warm and snuggly, is not appropriate attire for receiving guests. (I know Queen Whoever used to receive her guests in the bath, but I'm not royalty, okay?) Now, since my cupboard was close at hand it took me maybe two seconds to yank on jeans and a t-shirt, but my hair was such a mess - oh, it was just a bad scene all around.

See above comment about shallow people prattling mindlessly. And so: I told you so. I'll actually get around to thoughtful, incisive commentary, I'm sure, but today I feel shallow.